ANC designs, installs and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at special events, sports venues, and places all around us. As a division of Learfield IMG College, a leader in the world of college sports media rights, ANC fuses art, commerce and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the Super Bowl, the Final Four, the University of Notre Dame, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Los Angeles Dodgers, the New York City Marathon, the Ryder Cup, and New York City’s Westfield World Trade Center, Fulton Center, Moynihan Station and Pier 17 at Seaport District. To learn more about ANC, go to www.anc.com.
About Learfield IMG College
An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others." To learn more about Learfield IMG College, go to https://www.learfield.com.
What ANC is looking for…
- Operate and maintain ANC’s signage systems for all sporting and non-sporting events (Rotational Signage).
- Field Representative will be responsible for scheduling, maintenance, and operations in the market.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with the Operations Manager, Tech Support Specialist, and the Client Services Account Executive assigned to the market.
- Act as ANC’s representative to the company’s clients in the market (New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium and the New York Mets at Citi Field) including acting in a professional manner, adhering to all company policies and procedures, and enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Bear primary responsibility for the operation and maintenance of ANC’s signage systems for all sporting and non-sporting events (including LED Displays, Rotational Signage, LED Operating Software, and Rotational Operating Software), making sure the following tasks are completed:
- Perform system review and maintenance of all onsite products before every event to ensure all signage systems will meet ANC’s obligations to teams and sponsors.
- Repair any failing parts and rectify any software issues prior to gates opening to the public.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts, placing orders with Operations Manager for the warehouse as necessary to replenish supplies.
- Ensure that timesheets and operations reports are recorded and uploaded within three (3) hours after each game/event.
- Coordinate with and take direction from ANC Operations Manager and Tech Support Specialist to meet the needs of the client and building for games and other events.
- Advance production truck requirements in order to pre-set system requirements
- Single point of contact for support with ANC/Mi team
- Develop relationships with ANC’s clients within the outlined venues
- Act as ANC’s representative to the company’s clients in the market, including acting in a professional manner and adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with client departments including marketing, sales, operations, outside vendors, and technology/IT.
The right candidate has…
- Familiarity with the operation of a personal computer and the Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 environments.
- The successful candidate will be trained to operate WinSpace and VisionSOFT™, ANC’s patent-pending operating system for digital signage displays.
- Computer hardware setup skills and server knowledge; including internal hardware components, with experience in technology troubleshooting.
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Must be able to work at high elevations and be comfortable with access to scoreboards where 30~40’ climbs are typical
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in video engineering, video test equipment, and testing strategies
- Experience in audio system operation and troubleshooting
- Experience in a fast-paced, stressful and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to interact confidently, professionally and with an understanding of the technology directly with all departments, including senior management.
- Flexibility in schedule; sporting events are held year-round at different times, including holidays. The successful candidate will also be required to work in the venues on non-game or event days to ensure that ANC’s systems are fully operational.
Why should you join us…
ANC is committed to a positive, enjoyable culture where people are embraced, and team members are highly engaged
Opportunities for growth
We’re growing! Internal mobility is highly encouraged and fully supported
- 401K match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you’re interested in being considered for this position, please complete and submit this application.
* At this time, ANC will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
ANC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.