Status: Full-Time, Exempt
ANC designs, installs and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at special events, sports venues, and places all around us. As a division of Learfield Communications, a leader in the world of college sports media rights, ANC fuses art, commerce and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the SuperBowl, the Final Four, the University of Notre Dame, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Los Angeles Dodgers, the New York City Marathon, the Ryder Cup, and New York City’s Westfield World Trade Center, Fulton Center, Moynihan Station and Pier 17 at Seaport District.
What you’ll do…
- Work with team members and peers to identify issues and use problem-solving skills (including root cause analysis) to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Provide discipline and flexibility to project planning and critical path, adapting to the unique needs of each project, client or situation.
- Analyze, diagnose, assess and recommend viable solutions to complex issues.
- Implement rigorous risk management practices early in the process to identify potential pitfalls and develop early mitigation strategies.
- Partner with key leadership team members in identifying, prioritizing and implementing change in business operations.
What we’re looking for…
- Proven success determining technical needs of clients and communicating requirements within internal teams accordingly.
- Significant experience identifying and assessing potential risk and implementing of risk management practices.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred; however, Associate’s degree or certifications in related field meets qualifications.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and problem-solving abilities .
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to interact confidently, professionally with all departments, including senior management .
- Position requires strong communication, leadership, adaptability, reporting, and decision-making skills.
If you’d like to join our team…
If you’re interested in being considered for this position, please complete and submit this application.
Equal Employment Opportunity
ANC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.